- Meditation: It's NOT what you THINK!
- New 6 Week classes starting TUESDAY APRIL 16th
- THIS CLASS MEETS ON TUESDAYS!!!
- 7:30 to 9PM
- NO CLASS WEEK OF APRIL 22ND
- Click this link for more information or to SIGN UP:
- If you ever wondered about meditation and how it might fit into your life, this might just be the class for you.
- In this 6 week program students will be introduced to a variety of meditation and mindfulness techniques in a fun and supportive way.
- Winter skies are fading fast, lingering snow and the ever watchful promise of spring can all bring about a feeling of lethargy, stagnation and yes, agitation. There are ways to bring a sense of calm and focus to your life that can be nicely worked into your day or week without having to sit for long hours on a cushion, in some remote locale, trying to gain a sense of peace. Sounds great, but how practical is this visage in our daily lives? For most of us, not very realistic.
- All you need to bring is an open mind and the willingness to learn new things and maybe, just maybe, you might find a sense of space, calm or insight in the midst of life as we know it!
- PLEASE NOTE: This is my last class until the fall of 2013.
- NEW!!! NEXT FALL I plan on alternating between a Beginner 101 and Beginner 102 class. So, keep a watch out here on my blog, on my Meet Up site, or the link above to the Town Recreation Department. Many of my students have been requesting this and I am glad to make it work! So thank you all for making this a truly meaningful year teaching so many of you the benefits of meditation!
Monday, April 8, 2013
Last Meditation Class Till Fall 2013
Posted by midlifemaven at 6:06 PM