- Meditation: It's NOT what you THINK!
- New 6 Week classes starting Monday March 11th
- No class April 23rd
- 7:30 to 9PM
- Click this link for more information or to SIGN UP: http://www.bedfordreconline.com/info/activities/program_details.aspx?ProgramID=28670
- If you ever wondered about meditation and how it might fit into your life, this might just be the class for you. In this 6 week program students will be introduced to a variety of meditation and mindfulness techniques in a fun and supportive way.
- Winter skies, lingering snow and the ever watchful promise of spring can all bring about a feeling of lethargy, stagnation and agitation. There are ways to bring a sense of calm and focus to your life that can be nicely worked into your day or week without having to sit for long hours on a cushion, in some remote locale, trying to gain a sense of peace. Sounds great, but how practical is this visage in our daily lives? For most of us, not very realistic.
- All you need to bring is an open mind and the willingness to learn new things and maybe, just maybe, you might find a sense of space, calm or insight in the midst of life as we know it!
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Beginner Meditation Class Bedford, NH
Posted by midlifemaven at 7:41 AM