Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Blog Title

I removed the word mayhem from my Blog title as it did not ring true to who I am and what I am trying to accomplish on these pages. Mayhem connotes massacre, violence and chaos that sounds far more fitting for Attila the Hun then the change in a woman's life.  I also feel there are far too many negative words used to describe women and our emotions without giving it one more moniker that does not empower.

Yes, this time in our lives can be mercurial and frenetic, but it is also a time well earned in knowledge and experience. I would not trade any of it for anyone else's life, ever! Sure, I have had my share of ups and downs but it is a life well lived, and it took me a long time to get to this place so why waste time wishing it was something other then it is? Plus, I have had a ton of fun along the way and plan on a lot more mirth and merriment to guide me the rest of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.